1. THAI has once again received an award for Best Intercontinental Airline in the Norwegian Grand Travel Award 2010. This is the sixth consecutive year that THAI has won this prestigious award.The Grand Travel award was arranged for the 15th time, with 18 different categories. The nominees were elected by a travel trade jury, and the voting was done by a random selection of more than 400 travel agents all over Norway.
2. THAI received two prestigious Suriyasasithorn Award 2010 in two categories; The Best calendar of the Year and the "Best Graphic Design Award" from the Public Relations Society of Thailand.
3. THAI received Business Traveller Award 2009 for Best Ground Service and Best Lounges, Business Traveller Award is Germany's renowned prize awarded every year by Germany's business travel magazine, Business Traveller. The results of this award are based on a comprehensive survey among the magazine's readership.
4. THAI won Skytrax Best Airport Services and Best Airline Lounge – First Class at the 2010 World Airline Awards . Customers clearly trust and appreciate THAI when it comes to services offered at the airport, that include THAI’s renowned Royal First Class lounge. More than 17.9 million air travelers from over 100 different nationalities took part in the 10-month survey, between July 2009 and April 2010. The awards are respected and recognized around the world for being the only truly global, independent passenger survey of airline standards
5. THAI ranked 8th in the Travel & Leisure's World's Best Awards, which was conducted independently by Travel & Leisure in association with ROI Research Inc in Top 10 best International Airlines in the Travel & Leisure survey.Votes were cast for top hotels, destinations, airlines, cruises, outfitters, and transportation companies in the world. The 15th annual and 2010 World's Best Awards is a celebration of the travel experience with the world's cities, hotels, airlines and more.
6.THAI ranked 2nd out of 10 top airlines worldwide in the category of "Top 10 Airlines, Cabin Service." and THAI also ranked 4th in the "Top 10 Airlines" category as well as 4th in the "Top 10 Airlines, Business Class" category, in SmartTravelAsia.com's "2010 Best in Travel Poll.The SmartTravelAsia.com 2010 Best in Travel Poll has been conducted for six consecutive years, reflecting readership perceptions and favorite travel brands. Votes were based on actual travel experience, word-of-mouth, as well as brand conceptualization determined from advertisements and public relations.
7. THAI Ranks Amongst Top Five in SmartTravelAsia.com's "2010 Best in Travel Poll" ,THAI also ranked 4th in the "Top 10 Airlines" category as well as 4th in the "Top 10 Airlines, Business Class" category. The SmartTravelAsia.com 2010 Best in Travel Poll has been conducted for six consecutive years, reflecting readership perceptions and favorite travel brands. Votes were based on actual travel experience, word-of-mouth, as well as brand conceptualization determined from advertisements and public relations. Voters took an average 13.56 annual air trips and earned USD 164,501, with roughly 60 percent based in Asia, 20 percent in UK/Europe and 20 percent in USA/North America.
8. THAI won a State Enterprise Award 2010 under the category of Best Innovation, which was organized by the State Enterprise Office, Ministry of Finance, during an awards presentation held at Aksra Theatre in Bangkok.
The State Enterprise Award 2010 under the Best Innovation category for its Cabin Attendant Pre-Flight Study and Briefing System, which also won an award at the Asia Pacific ICT Awards 2009 (APICTA) and also won the Best Software 2009 Award from Software Industry Promotion Agency (SIPA), Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT), and the Association of Thai ICT Industry (ATCI). THAI's Cabin Attendant Pre-Flight Study and Briefing System was designed and developed in-house by THAI staff to help THAI cockpit and cabin crews prepare for flight through advanced secured authentication, and internet access on all personal computers, and on all mobile phone networks worldwide.
9. THAI Wins "Best Far East Airline Award" in 2010 Travel Agents' Choice Awards at World Travel Market 2010 in Excel, London, This important accolade was based on votes by UK travel agents.