Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
Price round trip for 1 passenger (USD) Ticket price is not inclusive of surcharge and taxes.
Paris / London / Frankfurt
Zurich / Copenhagen / Stockholm / Oslo / Brussels / Munich / Rome / Milan
Dubai / Tehran
Terms & Conditions for booking
Reservation and Ticketing Period
Now - 15 February 2017
Now - 31 March 2017
2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit. 1 in Bangkok in each direction
Bangkok - 1 day Europe / Moscow / Tehran - 5 days
J/U/Q class ; Normal mileage accrual V/W class : Accrues 25% ROP mileage of actual miles L class : No mileage
J/U/Q class : Discount 25% of the applicable adult fare V/W/L class : Not applicable
J/U/Q class : Accompanied child age 2 to 11 years - Charge 75% of the fare Infant under 2 years with seat (Child) - Charge 75% of the fare Infant under 2 years without seat - Charge 20% of the fare V/W/L class : Not applicable
1. Change Reservation : J / U /Q class: Permitted with a charge of USD 50 ( revalidation applies/ same RBD/ same Seasonality.)
V/W/ L class: Permitted with a charge of USD 100 per transaction and
additional fare/taxes/surcharges collection (if different RBD
and different Seasonality.)
2. Reroute: Not permitted 3. Change to higher fares: Not Permitted 4. Name correction: Permitted before departure with a charge of USD50 5. Name change: Not permitted 6. Refund:
6.1) Refund for totally unused ticket : J /U/Q / V class: Permitted with a charge of USD100 W / L class: Permitted with fee USD150 6.2) Refund for partially used ticket : Not permitted
Other Terms and Conditions
Limited seats per flight
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice.