Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
Price round trip for 1 passenger (USD) Ticket price is inclusive of surcharge and taxes.
Rome/ Milan/ Frankfurt/ Munich
London/ Paris/ Zurich/ Brussels/ Copenhagen/ Stockholm/ Oslo
Terms & Conditions for booking
Reservation and Ticketing Period
Now - 31 March 2017
Now - 31 March 2017
1 stopover permitted at BKK in each direction with a charge of USD50.
Minimum 5 days from last stopover
V/W class : Accrues 25% ROP mileage of actual miles
Children age 2 to 11 years - Charge 75% of adult fare
Infant under 2 years with seat (Child) - Charge 75% of adult fare Infant under 2 years without seat - Charge 20% of the fare
1. Change flight/date : Permitted with a charge of USD75
2. Reroute: Not permitted 3. Change to higher fares: Permitted with a charge of USD70 4. Name correction: Permitted with a charge of USD50 5. Name change: New ticket can be reissued before departure with a charge of USD50.00 per transaction. 6. Cancellations/ Refunds: 6.1) Totally unused ticket - Permitted with a charge of USD75 6.2) Refund for partially used ticket - Not permitted.
Other Terms and Conditions
Limited seats per flight
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice.