Customers do acknowledge that customers have already read and accepted the following Terms and Conditions prior to accessing Royal Orchid Holidays services. By clicking on the Proceed button at the end of the booking you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not proceed.
1. PRICES & PAYMENT
2. DOCUMENT• Travel Document
The “Booking Confirmation” will be sent to customer’s email address which serves as a ‘travel document’. The booking confirmation must be presented at the accommodation reception at the time of check in, or to the service provider, as evidence that the services have been booked and paid for in advance. Failure to present the booking confirmation may result in your customers being charged again (at the full service providers published rates) or the service not being provided.
• Passport and Visa Requirement
The customers must possess a valid passport and are responsible for obtaining necessary visas, etc., prior to departure. We cannot accept responsibility for your failure to ensure that you have correct travel information. We are not in any way liable to you if you are subsequently detained/denied entry/deported at your destination due to your failure to follow the correct travel document procedures.
• Cash Receipt / TAX Invoice
Please contact us for Cash Receipt / Tax Invoice within 30 Days after booking is made and prior to check-in date.
Please note that passenger name change is not allowed. We only allow the change from passenger name to company name in the Cash Receipt and Tax Invoice. You are requested to contact us within the same month of the payment date and prior to check in date.
3. ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION
Accommodation with bath and/or shower and air- conditioning is provided at hotels listed under the Royal Orchid Holidays according to their category or standard. Accommodation is in a single, shared twin / double bedroom. For a third occupant sharing the same room, an extra bed (roll away bed / sofa bed / day bed or similar) will be provided or share the existing bed in some hotels. In large cities and major beach resorts the quality of every aspect of hotels is up to the highest international standards, across the range of prices, but in more remote locations and adventure destinations, first class hotel offering the fullest range of facilities do not always exist. In these situations, we will arrange up to the best standard of accommodation available in each category.
There are two different discounted rates applicable for children under the age of 12 years otherwise specify child age in some particular hotels.
• CHILD EXTRA BED - applicable to one child sharing room with at least two full paying adults and who occupies one extra bed (rollaway bed / sofa bed / day bed or similar).
• CHILD NO BED is applicable to a child sharing room with two full paying adults and requiring no extra bed.
• Baby cot for infant is normally provided free of charge by the hotel upon request. However, baby cot for some hotels, the cost must be made directly by customers to the hotel.
4. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product information featured in our website is based on information collected from accommodation providers and suppliers worldwide. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agent, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our suppliers.
5. SPECIAL TRAVEL REQUEST
Please advise special requests (non-smoking room , early check-in , late check-out, etc.) at the time of booking, we will forward the requests to the appropriate service provider. Fees and charges for special services may apply. Special services are treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed.
6. STAR RATINGS/GRADINGS
Hotels Star ratings are used to represent the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The ratings are not meant to be perfectly precise and are subject to differing parameters and criteria, and a wide range of customer preferences and individual expectations, these ratings are general in nature.
7. TRANSFER INFORMATION
• Private cars, microbuses, coaches or boats are used for customers depending on number of participants traveling on the same day. In all major destinations, transfers/tours are on a seat-in-coach/car basis.
• Pick up times from accommodation are approximate and are subject to traffic conditions.
• The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
8. AMENDMENTS , CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOW
Cancellation and No Show by Customer
Amendments or Cancellations by ROH
• It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
• We are only liable to you for significant changes. A significant change is one that we make to your booking before your departure that affects an essential term of your booking. Accordingly, a significant change is one that involves canceling the booking or a significant part of it or changing:
• If we make a significant change then you have a choice. You may, as applicable:
o Accept the changes; or
o Accept substitute arrangements of equivalent or superior value that we are able to offer you; or
o Accept substitute arrangements of lower value that we are able to offer you together with the difference in price between the original and the substitute arrangements: or
o Accept a refund to be credited to your credit card account.
• You must tell us which one of the above choices you make within three (3) days of your being informed of the significant change we are making, or if your departure is less than 7 days from the date you receive notification you must inform us of your choice as soon as is reasonably practicable but not less than 3 days before the departure date. If we do not receive notification from you about your choice you hereby agree that you are deemed to have accepted the changes.
• We are not liable for any consequential expenses or losses. You agree that no compensation is payable in the event of significant changes made more than 14 days before departure because you have the opportunity to make alternative arrangements.
• Sometimes we make a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of hotel you have booked). As such instance we have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
• After commence of travel, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the customers.
• The refund required will be credited to customer’s credit card account with the appropriate amount as per the cancellation policy applicable.
• Any complaint regarding a service should be brought to the attention of the hotel accommodation or service provider as early as possible during your stay in order for the complaint to be handled without any delay. However if you are not satisfy, it should be notified to us in writing by email to email@example.com within 1 month of the date of service with all supporting documents and the following details for investigation :
o Passenger’s name
o Booking number
o Date of travel
o Name of hotel or product with reason for complaint
10. TRAVEL INSURANCE
We strongly recommend that you take out a holiday insurance policy to cover loss, damage, illness, injury or other unexplained circumstances. We cannot be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured.
11. DATA PROTECTION
Your personal data will be used principally to provide you with Royal Orchid Holidays product you have purchased. Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing, credit, customer relations, advertising opportunities and to help us in any future dealing with you, for example by identifying your requirement and preferences.
These terms and conditions are governed in all respects by the laws of Kingdom of Thailand and any action or dispute arising under them or in any way connected with the holiday or tour package shall be referred to the competent court of jurisdiction in the Kingdom of Thailand.
13. RESPONSIBILITY OF CUSTOMERS
To confirm a booking, you must be authorised to make the booking by all persons named on the booking and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By making the booking, you are confirming that all persons named on the booking accept the Terms and Conditions and that you will inform the other persons named on the booking of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information. You also become responsible for making all payments due under your booking.
Please note you are also responsible for your party’s actions in every manner. If we or our service providers believe your actions or those of your party could cause danger, upset or annoyance to other customers, guests or staff, we or our service providers may end your booking arrangements immediately. In this event we nor our service providers will neither compensate, make refunds nor pay any expenses you suffer as a result.
Please check your booking details carefully to ensure that any related flight and/or other arrangements coincide with the dates you have booked with us as we will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any mistakes by you.
14. RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY OF ROYAL ORCHID HOLIDAYS
Royal Orchid Holidays act only as agent for the person or companies providing accommodation, transport or other services, hereinafter called “Services Providers”, and we issue the documents on the Service Providers’ terms and conditions. The tour members acknowledge that neither the Royal Orchid Holidays, nor its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any Service Provider or by “force majeure” or other events beyond the Royal Orchid Holidays’ control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, pilferage, delays, severe weather, Acts of God, Acts of Government, accidents to or failure of machinery, equipment, vehicles or industrial disputes.
Royal Orchid Holidays shall not be liable for, or responsible to, any tour member in the event of dissatisfaction based on personal opinion regarding the standard of service or accommodation provided by any Service Provider nor be liable or responsible for any disappointment, distress, lack of enjoyment arising from any act or omission whatsoever. Royal Orchid Holidays will only acknowledge liability in the cast of proven justified complaints relating to specific and tangible inadequacies of facilities, accommodation or services provided. In the event of such a complaint the customers is requested to immediately contact Service Provider, hotel, etc., for remedial action to resolve any problem or irregularity at that time. Only if such a complaint has been lodged will Royal Orchid Holidays consider to fully investigate and act on any complaint.