For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited has declared own policy on Agency Debit Memo (ADM) to Travel Agents inferring with IATA Resolution 850m to state a clear circumstance and processing timeframe to which an ADM shall be issued together with a clear application guidance to all parties involved.
Below summarized of the standard issued of ADM policy of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall not be considered as a final stage of deliberation. The policy shall be reviewed periodically by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and subjected to be changed. If any suspected fraud or immediate extraordinary circumstances occurred with a proved investigation performance actioned by auditor, the general guidance below shall be no longer be considered as valid.
Agency Debit Memo (ADM) Policy
Scope of the ADM Issuance
1. An ADM shall be issued to collect amounts or make adjustments related to issuance of BSP Standard Traffic Document, issued by the Travel Agent, provided that the issued document is validated on Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, irrespective of which carriers are included in the passenger itinerary.
2. An ADM shall be issued in related to a specific transaction only; however, more than one charge can be included on one ADM if the reason for the charge is the same. Supporting reason in details shall be provided with the ADM.
3. No more than one ADM should be issued in relation to the same original ticket issuance; however, if more than one ADM is raised in relation to the same ticket, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall provide a specified description for a different adjustment to the previous ADM issuance.
4. An ADM shall be processed through the BSP Link if issued within nine months of the final travel date and/or the expiry date of the document if the final travel date cannot be identified.
5. An ADM of Refund adjustment shall be processed through BSP Link if issued within nine months after the refunded document has been processed.
6. Any debit action initiated beyond nine months, as mentioned above, the transaction shall be directly handled between Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Agent.
7. Thai Airways International Public Company Limited reserved the right to levy any administration fee to cover any transaction costs that are related to the processing of debit memos.
• Types of ADMs Issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, but are not limited to:
1. Any missing or under or incorrect collection of fares, taxes, surcharges, fees and/or other applicable charges (sundry and penalty) as stated as a part of ticket conditions, informed by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited to the Agent.
2. Any incorrect RBD (Reservation Booking Designator Codes) which are in-corresponding with applicable fares and conditions, on Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and on other airlines shown on either PNR creation or ticket document.
3. Any over or incorrect commission claimed.
4. Any over or incorrect or unauthorized refunded amount e.g. refunds on non-refundable fare conditions etc.
5. Any non-compliance with terms and conditions of Sales Agreements signed between Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Agent.
6. Credit Card Chargeback
7. Erroneous occurred of either by the Agent or BSP Processing Center of BSP Report
8. Misuse of Carrier Identification Plate (CIP) selection rules
• Disputed Process
1. The Agent can dispute an ADM issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited through BSP Link for maximum period of 15 days following the default action taken in accordance with IATA Resolution 850m.
2. Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall process rejected and/or disputed ADMs in a timely manner. The dispute shall be reviewed within 60 days of the disputed receiving at TG site.
3. Any rejected of the disputed transaction by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, an explanation of it shall be sent to the Agent through BSP Link.
•Minimum Value: The minimum value of an ADM issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is USD5.00 or equivalent