From 30 June 2018, all international departing flights will have restrictions in place limiting inorganic powders to volumes less than 350ml per passenger in the aircraft cabin.
These powders include items such as sand, salt, talcum powder, powdered cleaning detergents and some types of make-up.
Passengers are now only allowed to carry 350ml or 350gm of inorganic powder per person through the security screening point.
Visit the Australian Government's TRAVELSECURE website for more information.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification as necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
You can sponsor an electronic ticket to anyone upon payment, following the below instructions, which is strictly recommended.
1. Credit Card or Visa / MasterCard debit card owners must contact any THAI city ticketing offices only during office hour at their nearest locality in person and present the following documents;
• Credit Cards or Visa / MasterCard debit card used in the purchase
• ID or passport matching that of the owner of the credit card
• Completed and signed Consent Form.
2. After the documents have been verified and approved, THAI shall provide you booking reference.
3. THAI reserves the right to deny boarding to the travelling passengers, if the above mentioned procedures and regulations have not been complied with.
* Your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card/ID information will be strictly confidential, and will be destroyed once the payment process has been completed.