For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
THAI is pleased to support international Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions by offering some benefits and services to organizer.
For Meeting, Conventions and Exhibitions
THAI is pleased to offer some of the benefits and services to organizer:
• Site inspection
• Special airfares for organizer, Guest Speaker, Committee
• Flight assistance
• Public relations assistance
• Favorable airfare for delegates and one accompany person
• Special package for Pre or Post Tour
Requirements for THAI to be official Airlines or Supporting Airlines:
• Minimum 100 international participants
• Minimum 3 months lead time to the event date
Event organizer is requested to submit a Request for Proposal Form to e-mail email@example.com.
For Incentive Program
Here are some benefits to organizer:
• Special airfares and reservations which once fixed are guaranteed
• Site inspection
• Advance check-in for groups
• Group seating
• Customized headrest cover
• Meet/Assist on arrival and departure
• Special welcome announcement on board
Requirements for THAI for Incentive group:
• Minimum 100 participants
• Minimum 6 months lead time to the travel date
THAI special incentives program can be obtained from THAI Worldwide Offices.