For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
Drift into sweet sleep or a waking dream on THAI's new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft, featuring the latest aircraft design technology.
How do THAI's Dreamliner flights give you a superior experience?
• Mood lighting that changes throughout the flight for a more soothing journey
• Cleaner, healthier air with advanced filtration systems
• Smoother rides with new technology that reduces turbulence and lessens motion sickness
• Calmer cabins with quieting technologies that reduce aircraft noises and vibration
• Large windows with electromagnetic shades passengers describe as 'magical' – Cabin and seat controls can automatically darken or lighten the window glass via special gel embedded within the window panes.
• More passenger ports – Each seat in every class features a USB port so passengers can enjoy their own films and music. In addition to PC power ports at every seat in business class, economy rows feature 2 PC power ports shared between every 3 seats.
• THAI's most advanced in-seat entertainment systems
Experience THAI's Boeing 787 Dreamliner from July 2014 on domestic flights to Chiang Mai and international flights to Manila.
* No flight operate on 7 August 2014
More routes will be added throughout the year, offering the dreamiest comfort and style to even more THAI passengers.