For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
On the occasion of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit’s birthday and also Mother’s Day,
Thai Airways International Public Company limited (THAI) is offering special Thai desserts for passengers traveling on 12 August 2015.
Mr. Anussorn Naksrichum, THAI Executive Vice President, Aviation Business Unit, said that in celebration of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit’s 83rd birthday and to mark national Mother’s Day with passengers, THAI will serve Thai desserts on board for all passengers travelling to and from domestic and international flights. The Thai desserts are created by THAI catering chefs and are prepared from raw materials that are good for your health. The desserts are as follows:
Domestic flights on 12th August 2015:
- Royal Silk Class passengers travelling on outbound flights departing from Bangkok will be served Blue Jelly with White Cream Roll and will be served Leum Kleun dessert on inbound flights.
- Economy Class passengers travelling on outbound flights departing from Bangkok will be served Germinated Brown Rice with Coconut Cream and will be served Panacotta on inbound flights departing from Bangkok.
International flights on 12th August 2015:
Passengers travelling on all flights that operate during meal times will be served the following:
- Royal First Class passengers will be served Khao Tom Mad, Tako Sang-yod and Praline.
- Royal Silk Class and Economy Class passengers will be served Tako Sang-yod.
For more information, reservations and ticketing, please call the THAI Contact Center at Tel. (02) 356-1111 (24 hours a day), sales offices nationwide, and www.thaiairways.com.
6 August 2015