From 30 June 2018, all international departing flights will have restrictions in place limiting inorganic powders to volumes less than 350ml per passenger in the aircraft cabin.
These powders include items such as sand, salt, talcum powder, powdered cleaning detergents and some types of make-up.
Passengers are now only allowed to carry 350ml or 350gm of inorganic powder per person through the security screening point.
Visit the Australian Government's TRAVELSECURE website for more information.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification as necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
Please follow these steps to claim this offer :
Step One : Carefully check the Terms & Conditions below to see that this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong or Philippines via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com
Step Three : Register here with your details to claim your accommodation voucher for the Dusit Thani, Bangkok.
Step Four : Book the hotel quoting the allocated voucher number and get ready to go!
Find out more about the hotel : Dusit Thani Bangkok here
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme? Earn miles for your THAI journey and join here to claim bonus miles for your first flight.
Register your details here to claim your Bangkok stopover voucher. Hurry! This offer is limited.
Terms & Conditions :
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong or Philippines from Australia, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only.
* Please note that if you decide to take advantage of this accommodatin offer, you will be arriving in Thailand so additional departure tax will apply before your e-ticket is issued.
* Offer is valid for bookings made and ticketed on/after 01 Jul '16 and completing their Bangkok stay by 31 Dec '16. Allow a minimum of 3 days to process and verify your claim.
* Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at Dusit Thani Bangkok for a maximum of 2 adults. Total of one voucher claim per passenger per campaign.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to the booking are to be made directly with the hotel. Quote "TAT-TG Stop Over" along with the voucher number allocated and e-mail the voucher.
* Advance reservations are essential and rooms are subject to availability especially over peak periods such as the month of December.
* Stopover vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* The offer does not apply to conferences or meetings.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in time is 2 pm and check-out is at 12 pm. This offer is strictly for over night stays.
* Offer valid for stays completed by 31 Dec '16.
* Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during the offer period.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.