Please note that a new International terminal opened in Phuket in Oct '16. For THAI travellers departing from Phuket, if you are flying on a domestic flight only to Bangkok, you need to check in at the old terminal. For travellers flying to Bangkok and then connecting to an international destination, you should check in at the new terminal. If you arrive at the incorrect terminal, there is a shuttle bus departing regularly to transport you to the correct terminal. If you need more information, please contact us on 1300 651 960 or ask your Phuket tour operator for advice.
Follow these steps to claim the offer :
Step One : Read carefully all the Terms & Conditions below to see that this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Europe via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com. The offer is valid for bookings made on any THAI's Economy Class fare to Europe.
Step Three : Register here with your details to claim your stopover e-voucher. You must allow 3 business days for processing and verification of your claim.
Step Four : Once your registration has been complete and your booked travel has been verified, our THAI Reservations staff will be in touch to confirm your hotel booking and send you an e-voucher. You are welcome to extend your stay in Thailand, just book your flights to match the dates you require and our staff will arrange the necessary accommodation for you.
Participating hotels : Indra Regent, Ambassador Hotel, Centara Grand Ladprao, Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport, Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune, Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Amari Watergate or Baiyoke Sky.
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme? Earn miles for your trip and join here to claim bonus miles for joining THAI's Award-winning Royal Orchid Plus Frequent Flyer programme.
Terms & Conditions :
* This is a limited offer and available to passengers deparing from Australia during Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec '16 with a transit/stopover in Bangkok of more than 6 hours. Hotel can be booked on either the outbound or inbound journey but not for both ways on the same journey. Allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing and verification of your claim.
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Europe, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only. Check-in date must be the same date as arrival in Bangkok.
* Offer is valid for bookings ticketed from 25 Aug '16 and must be booked under the name of the ticketed passenger.
* e-Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at a choice of Bangkok hotels for a maximum of 2 adults per room.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to bookings must be directed to THAI on 1300 651 960, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
* Advance reservations at least 3 working days prior to the arrival date are essential and hotel rooms are subject to availability.
* Stopover e-vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in times are generally 2 pm and check-out is at 12 noon.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.