From 30 June 2018, all international departing flights will have restrictions in place limiting inorganic powders to volumes less than 350ml per passenger in the aircraft cabin.
These powders include items such as sand, salt, talcum powder, powdered cleaning detergents and some types of make-up.
Passengers are now only allowed to carry 350ml or 350gm of inorganic powder per person through the security screening point.
Visit the Australian Government's TRAVELSECURE website for more information.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification as necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
Follow these steps to claim the offer :
Step One : Read carefully all the Terms & Conditions below to see that this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Europe via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com. The offer is valid for bookings made on any THAI's Economy Class fare to Europe.
Step Three : Register here with your details to claim your stopover e-voucher. You must allow 3 business days for processing and verification of your claim.
Step Four : Once your registration has been complete and your booked travel has been verified, our THAI Reservations staff will be in touch to confirm your hotel booking and send you an e-voucher. You are welcome to extend your stay in Thailand, just book your flights to match the dates you require and our staff will arrange the necessary accommodation for you.
Participating hotels : Indra Regent, Ambassador Hotel, Centara Grand Ladprao, Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport, Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune, Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Amari Watergate or Baiyoke Sky.
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme? Earn miles for your trip and join here to claim bonus miles for joining THAI's Award-winning Royal Orchid Plus Frequent Flyer programme.
Terms & Conditions :
* This is a limited offer and available to passengers deparing from Australia during Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec '16 with a transit/stopover in Bangkok of more than 6 hours. Hotel can be booked on either the outbound or inbound journey but not for both ways on the same journey. Allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing and verification of your claim.
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Europe, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only. Check-in date must be the same date as arrival in Bangkok.
* Offer is valid for bookings ticketed from 25 Aug '16 and must be booked under the name of the ticketed passenger.
* e-Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at a choice of Bangkok hotels for a maximum of 2 adults per room.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to bookings must be directed to THAI on 1300 651 960, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
* Advance reservations at least 3 working days prior to the arrival date are essential and hotel rooms are subject to availability.
* Stopover e-vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in times are generally 2 pm and check-out is at 12 noon.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.