For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
Please follow these steps to claim your stopover voucher :
Step One : Check the Offer Terms & Conditions below to make sure that this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Europe via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com. Please note that if you decide to stopover in Bangkok and leave the airport, you will be required to pay the additional applicable departure tax for onward travel. These taxes will be added to the cost of your final flight itinerary and collected before e-tickets are issued.
Step Three : Register here with your flight details to claim your stopover e-voucher. You must allow 3 business days for processing and verification of your claim.
Step Four : Once your registration has been completed and your e-ticket has been verified, our THAI Reservations staff will be in touch to confirm your hotel booking and send you an e-voucher.
You are welcome to extend your stay in Thailand, just book your flights to match the dates you require and our staff will arrange the necessary accommodation for you.
Participating hotels : Indra Regent, Ambassador Hotel, Centara Grand Ladprao, Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport, Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune, Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Amari Watergate or Baiyoke Sky.
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme? Earn miles for your trip and join here to claim bonus miles for your first flight.
Terms & Conditions :
* This is a limited offer and available to passengers departing from Australia during Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec '16 with a transit/stopover in Bangkok of more than 6 hours. Stays must be completed by 14 Dec '16. Hotel can be booked on either the outbound or inbound journey but not for both ways on the same journey. Allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing and verification of your claim.
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Europe, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only. Check-in date must be the same date as arrival in Bangkok. E-tickets issued for travel in Economy Class booking class 'L' are excluded from this promotion.
* Please note that if you do decide to stopover in Bangkok and leave the airport, you will be required to pay additional departure tax for onward travel. Taxes will be added to the cost of your final flight itinerary and collected before e-tickets are issued.
* Offer is valid for bookings ticketed from 25 Aug '16 and must be booked under the name of the ticketed passenger.
* e-Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at a choice of Bangkok hotels for a maximum of 2 adults per room.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to bookings must be directed to THAI on 1300 651 960, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
* Advance reservations at least 3 working days prior to the arrival date are essential and hotel rooms are subject to availability.
* Stopover e-vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in times are generally 2 pm and check-out is at 12 noon.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.