Follow these steps to claim the offer :
Step One : Check the Terms & Conditions below to see that this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Europe via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com
Step Three : Register here with your details to claim your stopover voucher for the AETAS Bangkok.
Step Four : Book the hotel quoting the allocated voucher number and get ready to go!
Find out more about the hotel : AETAS Bangkok here
Find out more about Thailand from the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Book additional hotel accommodation in Thailand or your destination here and book your arrival/departure transfers here.
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme?
Earn miles for your trip and join here to claim bonus miles for joining.
Register your details here to claim your Bangkok stopover voucher. Hurry! This offer is limited.
Terms & Conditions :
* Limited offer.
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Europe, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only.
* Offer is valid for bookings ticketed from 27 Nov '15 to 31 Mar '16.
* Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at Aetas Bangkok in a superior room for a maximum of 2 adults.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to the booking are to be made directly with the hotel. Quote "Stopover Campaign" along with the voucher number allocated.
* Advance reservations are essential and rooms are subject to availability.
* Stopover vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* The offer does not apply to conferences or meetings.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in time is 2 pm and check-out is at 12 pm.
* Offer valid for stays completed by 30 Sep '16.
* Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during the offer period.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.