For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
Follow these steps to claim the offer :
Step One : Check the Terms & Conditions below to see that this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong or Philippines via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com
Step Three : Register here with your details to claim your stopover voucher for Dusit Thani Bangkok.
Step Four : Book the hotel quoting the allocated voucher number and get ready to go!
Find out more about the hotel : Dusit Thani Bangkok here
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme? Earn miles for your trip and join here to claim bonus miles for joining.
Register your details here to claim your Bangkok stopover voucher. Hurry! This offer is limited.
Terms & Conditions :
* Limited offer.
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong or Philippines from Perth, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only.
* Offer is valid for bookings ticketed from 01 Apr to 31 Jul '16.
* Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at Dusit Thani Bangkok for a maximum of 2 adults.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to the booking are to be made directly with the hotel. Quote "TAT-TG Stop Over" along with the voucher number allocated.
* Advance reservations are essential and rooms are subject to availability.
* Stopover vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* The offer does not apply to conferences or meetings.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in time is 2 pm and check-out is at 12 pm.
* Offer valid for stays completed by 30 Sep '16.
* Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during the offer period.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.