Sorry, online booking with THAI is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
The Discover Thailand Fare is available for international visitors to Thailand and residents of other countries outside Thailand. The THAI Domestic Economy Airpass in available to be used in connection with International travel originating and terminating outside Thailand. The expiry date of an international passenger ticket and/or completely used international ticket must not be in connection with Discover Thailand fare.
Bookings are made in 'H' Class for either One Way/Return trip/CT or Single Open Jaw trip on THAI operating services within Thailand excluding flight numbers TG1000 - TG2999 which are operated by THAI Smile.
A maximum number of 8 coupons and a minimum number of 3 coupons are permitted.
For the first 3 coupons can be comprised of any domestic sectors operated by Thai Airways International flights within Thailand.
Exception : Chiang Mai to Phuket or vice-versa (operated by THAI) can be issued in conjunction with international travel to/from/via Thailand as the fourth and/or other subsequent coupon within the maximum number of coupons, as stated above.
USD 280 - for first 3 coupons except Chiang Mai to Phuket or vice-versa.
USD 94 - for each additional flight coupon except Chiang Mai to Phuket or vice-versa.
Exception : USD 188 applies for each sector Chiang Mai to Phuket or Phuket to Chiang Mai (operated by THAI) as the fourth coupon and/or other subsequent coupons within the maximum number of coupons, as stated above.
Note: The Fare Box is to show USD and if the payment made in any other currency, the amount
of such currency, converted by the current BSR, will be shown in equivalent
fare paid box.
CHILDREN / INFANT FARES
CHD CHILD (2-11 years of age) : Charge 75% of Applicable Adult Fare
INF INFANT (not occupying a seat) : Charge 10% of Applicable Adult Fare
Note : No other discounts shall apply.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION
6.1 These fares are valid for sale and travel commencing on/after 01JAN15.
6.2 Applicable is from 01JAN15 to 31DEC15.
6.3 All travel must be completed by 31DEC15.
Only in conjunction with international travel to/from/via Thailand. Passengers
must be able to show the connected international tickets on demand.
Note : International tickets/flights may be via any carrier.
Ticketing for this Discover Thailand fares can also be done on other
- Passenger itinerary must be specified in according to current THAI flight
- Booking Class : - H -
- Request must be identified as - Discover Thai -
- Tickets must be annotated **DISCOVER THAI**.
- Ticket(s) for the fare must be issued separately showing reference to
international ticket number(s).
- Ticket entries : Fare Basis - HAP
Indicated - * cancellation/reissue fee USD 50 *.
CANCELLATION/REFUND AND REROUTING
- Cancellation/reissue fee will be at a charge of USD 50
- Change of reservation for the first sector or other sector may be made at least
3 hours in advance without cancellation fee if no reissuance of ticket is
- Refund after departure will be the higher balance of ticket(s) used at applicable
Note : 1. The fee is subject to Child/Infant discount.
2. Cancellation/reissue to be made at TG office or original issuing
Passenger must be able to show on demand the valid international
passport/ Immigration Stamp/ Visa… etc.
Local commission shall apply.
Note : Airport Tax will be added as applicable until further notice.