For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
1 free stopovers in Bangkok is permitted on outbound journey only. In case of stopover, please book here.
|Minimum stay/ Maximum stay||3 days/ 3 months
Royal Silk Business (J) class: 125% of actual miles
1. Change of Reservation: Permitted with a charge of USD150 per transaction
|Other Terms and Conditions||
Limited seats per flight
Upgrade to higher class is not permitted.
*Fares displayed are based on travel from Melbourne to Krabi or Oslo and are inclusive of all Government taxes, levies and surcharges. Fares are also available for travel from Sydney, Brisbane or Perth. The final fare payable is subject to the booked flight itinerary and a breakdown of the fare and taxes payable will be displayed during the online booking process.. Fares are correct at the time of publication however, may vary based on fluctuations in tax amounts and fares due to seat availabillity.
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice. Payments for bookings made on this website will be transacted in Thailand so cross border charges may apply for credit card payments. Please check with your card issuer for details of these charges or call us on 1300 651 960.