For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
Mimimum Stay : Thailand 3 days and all other destinations 5 days after first day of departure.
Maximum Stay : 6 months after first departure.
||2 free stopovers permitted. Up to 2 additional stopovers at a cost of AUD 50 each permitted. If you require a stopover, please book here
Economy Class : Booking Class T or K : 75 % of actual miles flown; V or W : 25% of actual miles flown
Royal Silk Class : Booking Class J : 125% of actual miles flown
The outbound departure date from Australia will determine the seasonality for the fare in Economy Class.
Fare not applicable during School Holidays and High Season Dec/Jan on these dates :
Thailand, Indochina, China, Japan, South Korea and Indian Sub-Continent : 01 Dec '17 - 15 Jan '18
Europe : 01 Dec '17 - 15 Jan '18 and 20 Jun '18 - 15 Aug '18
Royal Silk and Royal First Class fares are non-seasonal.
|Application|| New destination Vienna, Austria commences 16 Nov '17
Child fare : Charge 75% of the adult fare for children aged 2 - 11 years.
Infant fare : An infant under the age of 2 that doesn't occupy a seat - will pay 20% of the applicable adult fare.
Infant fare : An infant under the age of 2 choosing to occupy a seat - will pay 75% of the applicable adult fare.
1. Cancellation or Refund :
1.1) Royal First and Royal Silk Class : P or J : Permitted with a charge of AUD 100 plus no show fee of AUD 100
1.2) Economy Class : T, K : Permitted with fee of AUD 150 plus no show fee of AUD 150
1.3) Economy Class : V, W : Permitted with a fee of AUD 200 plus no show fee of AUD 200
2.1) Royal First and Royal Silk Class : P or J : Permitted with fee of AUD 100 plus no show of AUD 100
2.2) Economy Class : T, K : Permitted with fee of AUD 100 plus no show fee of AUD 150
2.3) Economy Class : V, W : Permitted with a fee of AUD 100 plus no show fee of AUD 200
|Other Terms and Conditions||
- Limited seats per flight
- Flight between Bangkok and Kaohsiung is operated by THAI Smile.
*Fares quoted are based on travel from Sydney to Bangkok or Stockholm in either Economy or Royal Silk Class and are inclusive of all Government taxes, levies and surcharges, the details of which will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at 06 Oct '17 however subject to the final confirmed flight itinerary and fluctuations in the tax amounts payable. Fares are available from Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Sydney in both Economy and Royal Silk Class and also Royal First Class from Sydney to Bangkok return. Full terms and conditions will be displayed during the online booking process.