For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
2 free stopovers permitted. Up to 2 additional stopovers at a cost of AUD50 each. In case of stopover, please book here
3 days for Thailand
5 days for all other destinations
|Maximum stay||6 months
Royal Silk Business Class - J : 125% of actual miles
1. Change of Reservation: Permitted with a charge of AUD100 per change. A No Show fee of AUD100 applies.
2. Cancellation and refund: Permitted with a charge of AUD100. A No Show fee of AUD 100 applies.
Charge 75% of the fare
Infant under 2 years without seat - Charge 20% of the fare
|Other Terms and Conditions||
Seats are limited on all flights
Fares quoted above are based on travel from Sydney to Bangkok or Oslo and are inclusive of all Government taxes, levies and surcharges, the detail of which will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at 04 Apr '17 however subject to the final confirmed flight itinerary and fluctuations in tax amounts payable. Fares are also available from Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. Royal First Class is available on flights from Sydney to Bangkok return. Full terms and conditions will be displayed during the online booking process.
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice. Bookings via this website are transacted in Thailand so cross border charges for credit payments may apply. Check with your card issuer for more information.