For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
|To Thailand from||Class of service||Round trip starting from
|Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane||Economy||AUD 669 ex Melbourne to Bangkok
|Business||AUD 3,633 ex Melbourne to Bangkok
|Perth||Economy||AUD 638 Perth to Bangkok
||2 free stopover permitted. 1 in Bangkok in each direction
In case of stopover, please book here
|Minimum stay/ Maximum stay||
Minimum Stay 3 days/ Maximum Stay 90 days
Royal Silk Class : Booking Class J : 125% of actual miles flown
|Child ticket/Infant Ticket
Child fare : Charge 75% of the adult fare.
Infant fare : An infant under the age of 2 that doesn't occupy a seat - will pay 25% of the applicable adult fare.
Infant fare : An infant under the age of 2 choosing to occupy a seat - will pay 75% of the applicable adult fare.
1. Cancellation/ Refund: Permitted with a charge of either the lowest of USD250 (equivalent to local currency) or 50% of the applicable fare. No show fee USD250
|Other Terms and Conditions||
- Limited seats per flight
*Fares quoted are based on travel from Melbourne to Bangkok in both Economy or Royal Silk Class or Perth to Bangkok in Economy Class and are inclusive of all Government taxes, levies and surcharges, the detail of which will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at 29 Jun '17 however subject to the final confirmed flight itinerary and fluctuations in tax amounts payable. Fares are available for travel from Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Sydney in both Economy or Royal Silk Class. Full terms and conditions will be displayed during the online booking process.
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice. Bookings via this website are transacted in Thailand so cross border charges for credit card payments may apply. Check with your card issuer for more information.