From 30 June 2018, all international departing flights will have restrictions in place limiting inorganic powders to volumes less than 350ml per passenger in the aircraft cabin.
These powders include items such as sand, salt, talcum powder, powdered cleaning detergents and some types of make-up.
Passengers are now only allowed to carry 350ml or 350gm of inorganic powder per person through the security screening point.
Visit the Australian Government's TRAVELSECURE website for more information.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification as necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
1. This sales promotion is for tourists who book flights to Thailand through thaiairways.com who also pre-order Happy Tourist 299 and Happy Tourist 599 SIM cards. Customers can take part in this sales promotion by pre-ordering these SIM cards between 15 May 2017 and 31 October 2017.
2. Passengers are entitled to one SIM bonus each.
3. Customers must respect the Computer Crimes Act 2007, and customers who use SMS, MMS, or dtac Prepaid Internet add-ons must not use, or allow others to use, their account for commercial purposes, or in ways which are vulgar, obscene, indecent, unlawful, or contrary to public order or good morals, or contrary to the contract, or contrary to other relevant laws. Accounts must not be used with the intention to intimidate, disturb, threaten, molest, or to violate the right to privacy, or to slander others. Accounts must not be used to intervene in the use of services, or to cause damage or technical impacts to other customers or other telecommunications networks. In the event of noncompliance, the Service Provider has the right to cancel services immediately, and customers must personally accept responsibility and be prosecuted to the full extent of civil and criminal laws.
4. The Company reserves the right to change these sales promotions as appropriate. Customers can find more information on the Terms of Service and the Conditions of this sales promotion by calling the dtac Call Center, dial 1678, at a rate of 3 baht per minute (including 7% VAT).
5. Service provided by dtac TriNet Co. Ltd., 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 28th Floor, Payathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330. Tax ID 0105549034548
6. THAI will not responsible for Terms and Conditions. If you need any queries, please directly contact dtac call center 1678 press 9.