Exclusive offer for THAI travellers booking their travels to Thailand via THAI's website, thaiairways.com
Need more data next time you travel? Want to stay in touch and connected during your travels? Take advantage of these special internet data plans on a Happy Tourist SIM card offered by dtac Thailand.
There's a double data bonus offer available : the Happy Tourist SIM for 599 Thai Baht, normally including 6GB of data, with a double data inclusion of 12GB or the Happy Tourist SIM 299 Thai Baht, now offering an additional extra 1GB of data for a total of 3.5GB.
Simply book your THAI ticket and pay online at thaiairways.com, complete your SIM card order on the dtac banner included on the confirmation page or access the dtac registration page to obtain your promotional code.
Present this promotional code together with your e-ticket confirmation from Thai Airways International to the dtac staff at the Airport retail store to claim your SIM card.
For more information about this offer, please call THAI Australia on 1300 651 960 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
1. This sales promotion is for tourists who book flights to Thailand through thaiairways.com who also pre-order Happy Tourist 299 and Happy Tourist 599 SIM cards. Customers can take part in this sales promotion by pre-ordering these SIM cards from now until 31 October 2017.
2. Passengers are entitled to one SIM bonus each.
3. Customers must respect the Computer Crimes Act 2007, and customers who use SMS, MMS, or dtac Prepaid Internet add-ons must not use, or allow others to use, their account for commercial purposes, or in ways which are vulgar, obscene, indecent, unlawful, or contrary to public order or good morals, or contrary to the contract, or contrary to other relevant laws. Accounts must not be used with the intention to intimidate, disturb, threaten, molest, or to violate the right to privacy, or to slander others. Accounts must not be used to intervene in the use of services, or to cause damage or technical impacts to other customers or other telecommunications networks. In the event of noncompliance, the Service Provider has the right to cancel services immediately, and customers must personally accept responsibility and be prosecuted to the full extent of civil and criminal laws.
4. The Company reserves the right to change these sales promotions as appropriate. Customers can find more information on the Terms of Service and the Conditions of this sales promotion by calling the dtac Call Center, dial 1678, at a rate of 3 baht per minute (including 7% VAT).
5. Service provided by dtac TriNet Co. Ltd., 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 28th Floor, Payathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330. Tax ID 0105549034548 THAI will not responsible for Terms and Conditions.
6. If you need any queries, please directly contact dtac call center Bangkok on 1678 press 9.