For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
1. This sales promotion is for tourists who book flights to Thailand through thaiairways.com who also pre-order Happy Tourist 299 and Happy Tourist 599 SIM cards. Customers can take part in this sales promotion by pre-ordering these SIM cards between 15 May 2017 and 31 October 2017.
2. Customers are entitled to one bonus each.
3. Customers must respect the Computer Crimes Act 2007, and customers who use SMS, MMS, or dtac Prepaid Internet add-ons must not use, or allow others to use, their account for commercial purposes, or in ways which are vulgar, obscene, indecent, unlawful, or contrary to public order or good morals, or contrary to the contract, or contrary to other relevant laws. Accounts must not be used with the intention to intimidate, disturb, threaten, molest, or to violate the right to privacy, or to slander others. Accounts must not be used to intervene in the use of services, or to cause damage or technical impacts to other customers or other telecommunications networks. In the event of noncompliance, the Service Provider has the right to cancel services immediately, and customers must personally accept responsibility and be prosecuted to the full extent of civil and criminal laws.
4. The Company reserves the right to change these sales promotions as appropriate. Customers can find more information on the Terms of Service and the Conditions of this sales promotion by calling the dtac Call Center, dial 1678, at a rate of 3 baht per minute (including 7% VAT).
5. Service provided by dtac TriNet Co. Ltd., 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 28th Floor, Payathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330. Tax ID 0105549034548
6. THAI will not responsible for Terms and Conditions. If you need any queries, please directly contact dtac call center 1678 press 9.