From 30 June 2018, all international departing flights will have restrictions in place limiting inorganic powders to volumes less than 350ml per passenger in the aircraft cabin.
These powders include items such as sand, salt, talcum powder, powdered cleaning detergents and some types of make-up.
Passengers are now only allowed to carry 350ml or 350gm of inorganic powder per person through the security screening point.
Visit the Australian Government's TRAVELSECURE website for more information.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification as necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
* Discount will be automatically applied for all passengers booking via the Thai Airways website
Book a transfer throughout May 2017, for travel before 31 December 2017, and enjoy a 15% saving on our best rates in over 12,000 locations worldwide.
1. Offer is valid for bookings made from 1-31 May 2017 for travel up to 31 December 2017.
2. Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, but may vary by location and country and subject to availability. Additional restrictions may apply by country.
3. Offer is not valid on Tour/Prepaid, Travel Industry, Staff or any other rates.
4. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.
5. Discounts apply to all mandatory airport transfer costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges, one way drop off fees and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel which are charged at normal rates.
6. Reservation must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure (48 hours for rentals in Asia).
7. Standard blackout periods apply.
8. All airport transfer are subject to Holiday taxis standard terms and conditions.
9. Holiday taxis reserves the right to change or remove this promotion at any time.