For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
* Discount will be automatically applied for all passengers booking via the Thai Airways website
Book a transfer throughout May 2017, for travel before 31 December 2017, and enjoy a 15% saving on our best rates in over 12,000 locations worldwide.
1. Offer is valid for bookings made from 1-31 May 2017 for travel up to 31 December 2017.
2. Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, but may vary by location and country and subject to availability. Additional restrictions may apply by country.
3. Offer is not valid on Tour/Prepaid, Travel Industry, Staff or any other rates.
4. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.
5. Discounts apply to all mandatory airport transfer costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges, one way drop off fees and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel which are charged at normal rates.
6. Reservation must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure (48 hours for rentals in Asia).
7. Standard blackout periods apply.
8. All airport transfer are subject to Holiday taxis standard terms and conditions.
9. Holiday taxis reserves the right to change or remove this promotion at any time.