For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
• 8 nights'
• 2 nights' accommodation at Sheraton, twin-share basis in Deluxe River View Room
• Return economy class airfares on THAI including all taxes and checked baggage
Depart on THAI from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide (via Sydney or Melbourne).
• Exclusive My Thailand package savings
• Phi Phi Island Speedboat Tour. Famous for their soaring limestone cliffs and surrounding crystal clear water, the are a must see during your Phuket holiday. The itinerary is planned so that you see the sights and avoid the crowds. In the morning the speed boat travels directly to Maya Bay for one hour, where the movie The Beach was filmed. Then enroute to Phi Phi Don via Lho Sa Mah, Phi Phi Lea, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach. At the main island of Phi Phi Don an international buffet lunch is served before one free hour to explore. In the afternoon you'll visit Khai Island for a final swim, snorkel or relax on the white beach. Includes: Return transfers from hotel to Boat Lagoon Marina, English speaking guide, national park fees, soft drinks, water, lunch with coffee and tea, snorkelling equipment, insurance.
• $250 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit in Phuket to use at the 's restaurants and bars
• $150 Wine & Dine Credit in Bangkok per room per to use at the hotel's restaurants and bars
• 2-for-1 60 Minute Full Body Thai Massage at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton payable direct
• Exclusive My Thailand VIP Concierge Services (in one direction only):
o Arrival Fast Track
You will be met at the gate by a VIP Representative holding a sign with your name and the My Thailand logo. You will then be escorted through the fast track immigration area, to the baggage claim and then to your waiting car.
o Departure Service
A VIP meet and greet on arrival at the airport.
o My Thailand Tour Booklet containing tour vouchers to use towards local tours, attractions and activities. Use the maximum contribution on each voucher towards the normal cost of that tour and save up to $1,600!
From $1690*pp ex PER
From $1790*pp ex SYD/MEL/BNE
From $1990*pp ex ADL (includes domestic return flights to Sydney or Melbourne)
Valid for travel :
21 April 2014 - 26 June 2014; 14 July 2014 - 8 August 2014; 25 August 2014 - 15 September 2014.
Book by 15 May 2014.
Click here for more details or call 1300 008 424 to book.
*Conditions apply. See www.myholidaycentre.com.au for details. My Holiday Centre provides holiday packages offered by Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd (Lic. No, T3633047)