From 30 June 2018, all international departing flights will have restrictions in place limiting inorganic powders to volumes less than 350ml per passenger in the aircraft cabin.
These powders include items such as sand, salt, talcum powder, powdered cleaning detergents and some types of make-up.
Passengers are now only allowed to carry 350ml or 350gm of inorganic powder per person through the security screening point.
Visit the Australian Government's TRAVELSECURE website for more information.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification as necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
• 8 nights'
• 2 nights' accommodation at Sheraton, twin-share basis in Deluxe River View Room
• Return economy class airfares on THAI including all taxes and checked baggage
Depart on THAI from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide (via Sydney or Melbourne).
• Exclusive My Thailand package savings
• Phi Phi Island Speedboat Tour. Famous for their soaring limestone cliffs and surrounding crystal clear water, the are a must see during your Phuket holiday. The itinerary is planned so that you see the sights and avoid the crowds. In the morning the speed boat travels directly to Maya Bay for one hour, where the movie The Beach was filmed. Then enroute to Phi Phi Don via Lho Sa Mah, Phi Phi Lea, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach. At the main island of Phi Phi Don an international buffet lunch is served before one free hour to explore. In the afternoon you'll visit Khai Island for a final swim, snorkel or relax on the white beach. Includes: Return transfers from hotel to Boat Lagoon Marina, English speaking guide, national park fees, soft drinks, water, lunch with coffee and tea, snorkelling equipment, insurance.
• $250 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit in Phuket to use at the 's restaurants and bars
• $150 Wine & Dine Credit in Bangkok per room per to use at the hotel's restaurants and bars
• 2-for-1 60 Minute Full Body Thai Massage at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton payable direct
• Exclusive My Thailand VIP Concierge Services (in one direction only):
o Arrival Fast Track
You will be met at the gate by a VIP Representative holding a sign with your name and the My Thailand logo. You will then be escorted through the fast track immigration area, to the baggage claim and then to your waiting car.
o Departure Service
A VIP meet and greet on arrival at the airport.
o My Thailand Tour Booklet containing tour vouchers to use towards local tours, attractions and activities. Use the maximum contribution on each voucher towards the normal cost of that tour and save up to $1,600!
From $1690*pp ex PER
From $1790*pp ex SYD/MEL/BNE
From $1990*pp ex ADL (includes domestic return flights to Sydney or Melbourne)
Valid for travel :
21 April 2014 - 26 June 2014; 14 July 2014 - 8 August 2014; 25 August 2014 - 15 September 2014.
Book by 15 May 2014.
Click here for more details or call 1300 008 424 to book.
*Conditions apply. See www.myholidaycentre.com.au for details. My Holiday Centre provides holiday packages offered by Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd (Lic. No, T3633047)