For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
||1 free stopover permitted. A maximum of 2 stopovers permitted on the entire journey. Any additional stopovers cost AUD 50. If you require a stopover, please book here.|
Fare not applicable : 01 Dec '17 - 15 Jan '18 to all destinations except Europe : 01 Dec '17 - 15 Jan '18 and 20 Jun - 15 Aug '18
Economy Class : Booking Class V or W : 25% of actual miles flown
Child fare : Charge 75% of the adult fare for children aged 2 - 11 years.
Infant fare : An infant under the age of 2 that doesn't occupy a seat - will pay 20% of the applicable adult fare.
Infant fare : An infant under the age of 2 choosing to occupy a seat - will pay 75% of the applicable adult fare.
1. Cancellation/Refund : Economy Class in V or W class permitted with fee AUD200 plus no show fee AUD200
|Other Terms and Conditions||
- Limited seats per flight
- THAI Smile operates flights with four digit flight numbers (TGXXXX)
*Fare quoted is based on one way travel from Perth to Bangkok, Thailand and includes all Government taxes, levies and surcharges, the details of which will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at 15 Aug '17 however subject to the final confirmed flight itinerary and fluctuations in tax amounts payable. Full terms and conditions will be displayed during the online booking process.