For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
|Departure City||Date/Time||Arrival City||Date/Time||Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
• Ticket is not transferable, non-refundable and flight/date change is not permitted.
• Passenger’s name cannot be changed.
• Upgrade to higher class is not permitted.
• Child/infant fare is not applicable.
• Mileage accrual is subject to Royal Orchid Plus terms and conditions.
• Limited seat offered.
• THAI reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.