For all travellers departing on THAI flights across the network during the peak December/January holiday travel season, please note the following :
1. Airports will be busy with additional passenger flows so please allow extra travel time to Airports on departure day. Check-in opens 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
2. For customers travelling with children, please allow plenty of time for check-in, Immigration and Security screening especially when travelling with infants.
3. We recommend using the online check-in facility available from 24 hours prior to the flight departure time as this will expedite Airport processing. Please note you will still need to allow adequate time for Luggage check-in, Immigration and Security screening.
4. Please be aware of the maximum permitted luggage allowance for both hand carried luggage and checked luggage. Excess luggage will be charged over and above the permitted allowances. Please visit thairways.com for details, ask your travel agent or call 1300 651 960.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and a happy holiday wherever you may travel.
Please note the THAI offices in Australia will be closed on Sat/Sun weekends and on all Public Holidays. For urgent assistance, please contact your local Airport (please note Airport offices are open only during flight operational periods).
Thai Airways International, Australia
Passengers traveling overseas should check the validity of the following documents:
1. Passport Passports of individuals traveling overseas must have a validity of more than 6 months. An exception may be made depending on the country concerned but this depends on their regulations. The passport holder must contact the embassy concerned to check the travel requirements prior to conducting travel.
2. Visa Individuals are recommended to check travel-related information at respective embassies, as each country has different requirements for foreign nationals' entry. Passengers are recommended to check this information prior to departure in order to avoid being denied travel at the airport.