1. THAI received 2 prizes Commercial program from ASEANTA AWARDS FOR EXECELLENCE 2004 , Best ASEATA Marketing & Promotional Campaign Award and Best ASEAN Travel Article Award.(99 cool things about Bangkok from SAWASDEE Magazine) in the occasion , The ASEAN Tourism Forum, Laos International Trade Exhibition and Convention Centre.
2. THAI was voted being One of the third Popular Airlines, One of the best fifth airlines and One of the best third services from the search of www.smarttravelasia.comfor year 2004.
3. THAI won the award of the National Flag Show, sort of state enterprizes in the area of districts and provinces.
4. Emirates Airline presents the Ground Handling Agent award to THAI, in the event of Customer Activities Conference, Partnership in Excellence , for THAI’s Bangkok station has been voted for ground safety control 3 years continuously.
5. THAI won the fifth runner-up Best Airlines of the world award and second award of Best Airlines in South East Asia from the research of customer satisfaction by Skytrax from 90 nations around the world through www.airquality.combetween June 2002 - March 2004
6. THAI ‘s Ground Support and Equipment Services Department was selected as a Country quality business handling 2004 in safety , hygienic and environment within workshop area , by Occupational Safety and Health Inspection Division ,Department of Labour Protection and Welfare.
7. THAI’s Cargo and Mail Commercial won 3 prizes from Department of Labour Protection and Welfare, Good Handling workshop and Managing, Occupational Safety and Health, Health and Environment.
8. THAI received 2 of The Best’s Asia International Airline 2004 from Korea Times Best Brand Awards 2004 and FOCUS Brand Award 2004 as votes from both newspaper’s reader in Korea.
9. THAI’s Royal Orchid Plus, the Frequent Flyers Program, received the second runner –up International Airline for Best services by Freddy Awards.
10. THAI was awarded the “Airline of the Year” TTG Travel Award (Travel Trade Gazette). TTG Travel Award recognized 51 organizations and individuals from the Asia-Pacific region.
11. THAI’s Royal First Class Lounge was ranked one of the fifth airlines in the world by the Skytrax 2004/5 league for its combined quality of product and service.
12. THAI was voted the "Best Intercontinental Airline of the Year" at the Annual Danish Travel Awards Ceremony for the fifth consecutive year. Survey results were based on judgment concerning performance in the areas of inflight service, ground service, and town office service in Copenhagen.
13. THAI was awarded a plaque from the World Health Organization (WHO) for excellent in-cabin management of hygienic systems, in Geneva, Switzerland. THAI is the first company to receive this award due to introduction of preventive SARS measures that the airline has continually implemented following the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) outbreak.
14. THAI was ranked the second runner-up best airline of the world from 300 leading airlines by Wanderlust magazine.
15. THAI was awarded the fastest growing airline in Asia from the organizer of Airline Marketing Workshop at Athens Airport, Greece.
16. THAI’s Sawasdee magazine received the second prize of Avion Award from World Entertainment magazine.
17. THAI was presented PATA Gold Award 2004 in the best of electronic advertising category.
18. THAI’s champagne was awarded Best Cellar in the Sky 2004 and the second runner-up of red wine from Business Traveler magazine.