Terms & Conditions for King Power Cash Card
• King Power Duty Free cash card worth 1,000 Thai Baht is only purchased ticket on the promotion “Thailand Super Deal” and “Network Super Deal” which valid for ticketing and traveling date: 01 May to 30 June 2017.
• Ticket must be issued within ticketing dateline upon confirmation of booking or by 31 March 2017, whichever is earlier
• Cash card to be collected from the Thai Airways office in Beijing / Shanghai / Guangzhou / Chengdu / Kunming / Xiamen
• Cash card will only be issued upon proof of purchase of tickets issued on/after 01 February 2017 and on/before 31 March 2017, exclusively for payment by Mastercard® only.
• Cash card must be used before 31 December 2017 and will be issued while stock lasts on the first comes first serves basis.
• Cash card can only be used for duty free purchases at store operated by King Power at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok or at King Power downtown Stores.
• All flights are applicable on TG 3 DIGITS OPERATING FLIGHT only.
• Child tickets / Infant tickets excluded.