Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
Purchase THAI air ticket, you may have chance to win iPhone 6!
Passengers who purchase THAI tickets in Kunming and fly from Kunming to Bangkok during 01May-31Jul15 has chance to win iPhone 6!
1. Passengers who purchase THAI tickets in Kunming and fly from Kunming to Bangkok during 01May-31Jul15 can participate in this activity. Please fill in the information on the lucky draw leaflets, cut it down, and give it to your ticket agency. If your ticket is purchased through internet, you can forward your information including name, address, contact number, departure date and passport No. to our e-mail address: email@example.com. If you just know this promotion after flying, please keep your boarding pass for TG613/Kunming-Bangkok and contact THAI office in Kunming before the lucky draw day.
2. The prizes will be drawn at three times under openness and fairness: the first Lucky Draw will be held on 15Jun15 for passenger traveled during 01-31May15; the second Lucky Draw will be held on 15Jul15 for passenger traveled during 01-30Jun15; the third Lucky Draw will be held on 14Aug15 for passenger traveled during 01-31Jul15. Please bring your passport to THAI Kunming office to get your prize within one week after lucky draw day. The winner who failed to pick up the prize within the specified days shall be deemed abandoned automatically.
3. Thai Airways Kunming reserves the rights of final explanation on this promotion.
For reservation and reservation, please contact Thai Airways Kunming Office or our authorized agents：