Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
1. Above fares are round trip NET fare excluding taxes & fuel surcharges, Child/Infant discount fare is not applicable. Fare is not applicable to UM service.
2. The itinerary for same farebasis group and same tourcode is allowed to mixed class, one way should be same class. Fares may be combined on a half return basis in order to construct RT fare at same destination.
3. The calss of domestic secotr should be same with the international sector.
4. Not allow to combine with add-on/SPA or any other net or published carrier fares.
5. Valid on TG operated flight/date shown only/Non-endorsable/Non-reroutable/ Non-refundable/Non extension.
6. After departure，reservation change is permitted with fee CNY500 per transaction.
7. One free stopover permitted in BKK for entire journey. Two free transfers permitted in BKK, one in each direction.
8. Full and sequent use of flight coupons. Ticket is not valid if the 1st coupon has not been used and will not be honoured if all coupons are not used in the sequence provided in the E-ticket.
For more details please contact THAI Xiamen office and following agencies: