THAI would like to advise that flights TG917 and TG916 (to and from London) will be cancelled on the following dates:
- 23/27/29 MAY, and 5/6/7/12/13 and 21 JUNE.
Passangers affected by these cancellations are advised to get in touch with their travel agent, or with our Reservations team on 0330 400 4022 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THAI would like to apologise for any inconvinience caused.
Thai Airways has adjusted its flight schedule and expanded its network through an increase in its codeshare flights with THAI Smile to several new destinations in South and Southeast Asia, making it more convenient for THAI passengers to connect onwards to a wider range of cities. New codeshare routes include Bangkok - Siem Reap, Bangkok - Kota Kinabalu, Bangkok - Chittagong and Bangkok - Luang Prabang. In addition, THAI has also increased codeshare flights on other routes to facilitate increased travel demand from April 2017 up to 28 October 2017.
The new routes are all operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft and include:
- Flights TG2588/2589 and TG2590/2591, Bangkok - Siem Reap - Bangkok. 14 flights per week
- Flights TG2421/2422, Bangkok - Kota Kinabalu - Bangkok. 7 flights per week
- Flights TG2355/2356, Bangkok – Chittagong – Bangkok. 4 flights per week
- Flights TG2576/2577, Bangkok-Luang Prabang – Bangkok. 4 flights per week. Starts 1st October 2017.
The routes with increased frequency include:
- Flights TG2582/2583, Bangkok - Phnom Penh - Bangkok, with an increase from 14 to 18 flights per week.
- Flights TG2425/2426, Bangkok – Penang - Bangkok will increase from 7 to 10 flights per week, starting 5th May 2017.
THAI and THAI Smile will continue to operate their current codeshare flights to Jaipur, Lucknow, Chongqing, Changsha, and Zhengzhou.