THAI would like to inform that due to essential maintenance flights TG910 and TG911 will be operated with a Boeing 777-300ER instead of the scheduled Airbus 380 on 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 28 November 2017.
We kindly request that you arrive ealier at the airport, as check-in desks will be busier than usual.
Thai Airways would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The indiscriminate bombings in Thailand during 11-12 August 2016 may have an impact on a number of Thai Airways passengers. For sectors in and out of the country please be advised on the ticket handling procedures for Thai Airways passengers holding Thai Airways documents booked through THAI ticketing offices or www.thaiairways.com as follows:
For THAI documents issued before 12AUG16 and travelling between 12AUG16-31AUG16.
Reservation change for sector to/from Thailand:
• Authorise to extend ticket validity to 15SEP16 and allow date change without fee and surcharges.
Rerouting/Reissued for sector to/from Thailand and beyond Thailand destinations:
• Authorise to reroute/reissue ticket within its validity without fee for any Thai Airways online passenger for sector to/from Thailand and beyond Thailand destinations.
• Recalculation shall correspond to the original fares and taxes paid. Any additional amount to be collected (e.g. fares, tax(es), surcharges). Any residual balance of fares and taxes, if refundable, shall be issued in connection with MCO/MPD/EMD.
For Thai Airways documents issued in the UK.
Refund for both "totally unused" and "partially used" ticket:
• Tickets with NON-REF conditions remains non-refundable.
• Tickets with other conditions remain unchanged subject to the applied ticket conditions.
For passengers currently in Thailand:
• Authorise to date change free of charge to travel back earlier than original booking date.
Passengers whose travel documents were purchased through a travel agency should contact their travel agent for help.
For further assistance please contact your nearest THAI Office.
12 August 2016