This confirms the terms and conditions of your agreement with Royal Orchid Holidays (ROH) for selling products (“Products”) available on GTMS to your customers on the Reservation Booking Site https://roh.royalorchidholidays.com (“GTMS”).
In this Terms & Conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
“we”, “us” and “our” means Royal Orchid Holidays (ROH) and “you”, “yours” and “your” means Selling Office (TG Selling Office, Wholesaler, Retailer) ;
“Booking” means an Order made by you with us using the GTMS, which is accepted by us in accordance with these conditions;
“Order” means a request made by you to purchase accommodation and/or travel arrangements with us using the GTMS;
“Special Event Periods” means periods specified by us when trade fairs, exhibitions, major conferences and other major events are being held at the relevant location; and
“Traveler” means each person travelling pursuant to a Booking.
All Royal Orchid Holidays, hotel, activity (transfer, tour and car rental) are sold in conjunction with Thai Airways International first, business and economy class tickets. Passengers travelling with non-TG flights are entitled to buy ROH packages. However, the commission granted to the agent will be set as per conditions :-
• For booking having at least one TG Intercontinental or Regional flight , normal agent commission rate will be applied.
• For booking having any other carriers flight (No TG Intercontinental / Regional flight) connecting with THAI domestic flight, 5 percents less of normal commission rate will be offered.
• For Eurng Luang Package (Thai Market only), normal commission rate will be applied if fly with TG.
• Any booking made shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation and/or travel arrangements subject to these booking conditions. In most circumstances Orders, with the exception of Orders that relate to Special Event Periods will be accepted on the GTMS up to 48 hours prior to the date of arrival. No contract between you and us for accommodation or travel arrangements shall come into existence until we accept your Order and issue a booking number.
• All our published travel arrangements are subject to availability.
• When you make a Booking by submitting your Order to us you guarantee that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all travelers.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that any information for travelers which is given to you by us or any of our employees or suppliers is passed on to all travelers for the relevant Booking. Any information that we give to you shall be deemed to be given to each and every traveler travelling pursuant to a Booking.
• If the allotment is available you will get the confirmation instantly from system
• For items showing as “On Request” we will contact the supplier on your behalf and respond to you within 48 hours advising if the items have been confirmed or not.
• When the items have been confirmed and payment has been received, you will be able to print / send the booking confirmation for your customer. The booking confirmation must be presented at the accommodation reception at the time of check in, or to the service provider, as evidence that the services have been booked and paid for in advance. Failure to present the booking confirmation may result in your customers being charged again (at the full service providers published rates) or the service not being provided.
We reserve the right to change prices offered on GTMS at any time but this will not affect the price of any Bookings that have already been confirmed. The prices on GTMS are shown in the local currency and displayed with rates of exchange calculated by us on a daily basis. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels which will be applied to any amendments or cancellations to items within the booking or to any items subsequently added.
• Bookings for travel arrangements made 4 days or less in advance before the date of the first service must be paid in full at the time of booking and if any booking is left without payment, cancellation may be applied.
• Bookings for travel arrangements made 5 days or more in advance may be paid for either a) at the time of booking; or b) not less than 5 days in advance of the date of the first service.
Accommodation with bath and/or shower and air- conditioning is provided at hotels listed under the Royal Orchid Holidays tour programme according to their category or standard. Accommodation is in a single, shared twin / double bedroom. For a third occupant sharing the same room, an extra bed (roll away bed / sofa bed / day bed or similar) will be provided or share the existing bed in some hotels. Please note we cannot guarantee accommodation in a particular hotel and reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar standard should the situation require it. In large cities and major beach resorts the quality of every aspect of hotels is up to the highest international standards, across the range of prices, but in more remote locations and adventure destinations, first class hotel offering the fullest range of facilities do not always exist. In these situations, we will arrange up to the best standard of accommodation available in each category.
There are two different discounted rates applicable for children under the age of 12 years otherwise specify child age in some particular hotels.
• CHILD EXTRA BED - applicable to one child sharing room with at least two full paying adults and who occupies one extra bed (rollaway bed / sofa bed / day bed or similar).
• CHILD NO BED is applicable to a child sharing room with two full paying adults and requiring no extra bed.
• Baby cot for infant is normally provided free of charge by the hotel upon request. However, baby cot for some hotels, the cost must be made directly by customers to the hotel.
Product information featured in GTMS is based on information collected from accommodation providers and suppliers worldwide. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on GTMS is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agent, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our suppliers.
Please advise special requests (non-smoking room , early check-in , late check-out, etc.) at the time of booking, we will forward the requests to the appropriate service provider. Fees and charges for special services may apply. Special services are treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed.
Hotels Star ratings are used to represent the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The ratings are not meant to be perfectly precise and are subject to differing parameters and criteria, and a wide range of customer preferences and inpidual expectations, these ratings are general in nature.
• Cancellation and No show will be applied according to hotel condition which you will be notified at the time of booking.
• Reservation is guaranteed for arrival on the confirmed check-in date only. Failure to arrive at your hotel on the confirmed check-in date will be treated as a late cancellation. If you do not check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation and you do not notify us in advance, the remaining portion of your reservation may not be secured.
• Where special conditions are attached to any tour you will be informed at the time of booking of the relevant cancellation conditions which will apply.
• 100% charge will be applied for No Show booking.
For group bookings, the cancellation in general is 45 days or any applicable group contract. Whenever the cancellation is made less than the cancellation deadline notice, the minimum cancellation charge is equivalent to a one-night room charge of the whole group forfeited by the hotel plus any charge by a ground handling agent for their expense incurred from such cancellation. A no-show charge or late cancellation of group bookings depends on the set regulations of each contractor which varies from the cost of one-night accommodation plus meal(s) to the cost of the accommodation plus meal(s) of the entire period of the booking held.
• After commence of travel, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the package programme and not utilized by the passengers.
• Whenever a refund is required, selling offices are requested to e-mail to email@example.com as soon as possible with all supporting documents and the following details for investigation :
o Passenger’s name
o Booking number
o Date of travel and reason for unutilization
o Letter of certification (if any)
• After the investigation is completed, we will confirm the gross amount to be refunded to the selling office. A no show or late cancellation fee will be deducted. An administration fee at equivalent of USD25 will be applied if cancel the whole booking.
• Any requests for refund over than 60 days after the completion of commencement of travel, reimbursement may not be considered should the request for refund is received by us later than 60 days after the completion of ROH package.
• Tips Porterage are not included. These are at the discretion of the traveler.
• Children travelling free may not be entitled to meals and must be carried on the lap of accompanying adults if no seats are available.
• Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any tour if they deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other customers and there shall be no further liability.
• Suppliers of sightseeing tours decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
• Pick up services from accommodation are provided on some tours however customers are asked to reconfirm these services 24 hours before the service date directly with the supplier.
• Pick up times from accommodation and duration of all tours are approximate and are subject to traffic conditions.
• Where accommodation pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the majority of major accommodation providers in the city, but not necessarily from all of them.
• If the supplier is unable to pick up from the requested accommodation, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested.
• Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel the tours at short or no notice for any reason.
• Where it is necessary to cancel the tour, travelers will be offered one of the following options:
(a) To join the requested tour at an alternative time or on an alternative date; or
(b) To join an alternative tour; or
(c) To receive a full refund from us for the cancelled tour.
• For services starting at airports, stations or ports, it is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that he/she waits for his/her driver or representative at the appointed meeting point as detailed on the booking itinerary (printable details button).
• Should the traveler not be able to locate his/her driver or representative at the start of a service for which a booking has been made, it is the traveler’s responsibility to call the relevant telephone number shown on the “Booking Confirmation” provided to the traveler before making alternative arrangements.
• For services starting at accommodation, travelers should ensure that they are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as shown on the booking itinerary (printable details button), not less than 10 minutes prior to the confirmed pick up time.
• For transfer services where a local representative is included in the service, they will assist with check-in as necessary at the travelers’ accommodation, airport, port or station.
• The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
• Where available, tailor-made sightseeing may be conducted with a driver providing the commentary whilst driving. travelers should note that although drivers are able to give a commentary while driving, they may not be able to park the vehicle and accompany travelers inside specific attractions and they may not be permitted to conduct tours on foot, due to guiding regulations. This option is therefore best suited to travelers looking for a panoramic city tour.
• We are not an agent for any particular car hire company. The booking confirmation confirms that we have placed the reservation with a car hire company, and that you have prepaid for the rental detailed on the booking confirmation, but it is not a rental agreement. Upon vehicle collection, the traveler will be required to sign a rental agreement provided by the car hire company, which will be subject to local laws.
• Please refer to the specific conditions of the car hire supplier shown on the site. The conditions of rental shown on this site are not exhaustive. Full conditions of rental will be contained within the car hire company's rental agreement.
• For services beginning at airports, stations or ports, it is the traveler’s responsibility to check their booking itinerary and follow the procedure set out in order to join their transfer.
• Transfers are provided on the basis of one average sized suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. Should the travelers bring more luggage than this, they may be liable to a supplement to be paid directly to the transfer provider.
• When advising details for the service travelers wish to book, it is their responsibility to ensure that all details sent to us are correct.
• For services ending at airports, stations or ports, it is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that enough time has been left to complete their transfer, leaving enough time to complete all check-in and customs procedures.
• Any complaint regarding a service should be brought to the hotel or service provider’s attention as early as possible during the Traveller’s stay in order for the complaint to be handle without any delay. However if not satisfy it should be notified to us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 month of the date of service with all supporting documents and the following details for investigation :
o Passenger’s name
o Booking number
o Date of travel
o Name of hotel or product with reason for complaints
• Any complaint received after 1 month of the date of service will not be investigated.
These terms and conditions are governed in all respects by the laws of Kingdom of Thailand and any action or dispute arising under them or in any way connected with the holiday or tour package shall be referred to the competent court of jurisdiction in the Kingdom of Thailand.
Royal Orchid Holidays act only as agent for the person or companies providing accommodation, transport or other services, hereinafter called “Services Providers”, and we issue the documents on the Service Providers’ terms and conditions. The tour members acknowledge that neither the Royal Orchid Holidays, nor its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any Service Provider or by “force majeure” or other events beyond the Royal Orchid Holidays’ control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, pilferage, delays, severe weather, Acts of God, Acts of Government, accidents to or failure of machinery, equipment, vehicles or industrial disputes.
Royal Orchid Holidays shall not be liable for, or responsible to, any tour member in the event of dissatisfaction based on personal opinion regarding the standard of service or accommodatdion provided by any Service Provider nor be liable or responsible for any disappointment, distress, lack of enjoyment arising from any act or omission whatsoever. Royal Orchid Holidays will only acknowledge liability in the cast of proven justified complaints relating to specific and tangible inadequacies of facilities, accommodation or services provided. In the event of such a complaint the customers is requested to immediately contact Service Provider, hotel, etc., for remedial action to resolve any problem or irregularity at that time. Only if such a complaint has been lodged will Royal Orchid Holidays consider to fully investigate and act on any complaint
• We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time.
• If any of these conditions shall be illegal or unenforceable such term shall not form part of the conditions but the validity and enforceability of the other conditions shall not be affected.
• Customers who purchase Products through GTMS will be your customers. All bookings are subject to (a) the Booking Conditions on GTMS, which must be communicated to customers at the time of booking and (b) acceptance by us in accordance with our policies and operating procedures on the GTMS, current at the time they are made. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time for any reason including being consistent with applicable laws.
• Expenses other than those specified in each service e.g. airport taxes, meals, sightseeing, cost of passport, visas or other documentation, laundry, liquor, excess baggage charges, tips, personal or baggage insurance, cable, telephone or communication charges, or any items of a personal nature are not included in the price quoted.