1. THAI's champagne was awarded Best Cellars in The Sky 2003 Award from Business Traveller magazine.
2. THAI was ranked for The World's Best Airlines in this year from Business Traveller
Magazine in the following categories :
· The Fourth Best Airline in the world
· The Third Best Asia-Pacific Airline
· The Sixth Best First Class
· The Ninth Best Business Class
· The Third Best Economy Class
· The Sixth Best Frequent Flyer Programme
3. THAI won the award for Best International Airline from the Denmark Tourism Authority for the fourth consecutive year. The decision was based on a survey conducted by the Denmark Research Institute.
4. THAI was voted from the readers of Time Asia Magazine for the second runner up in the Preferred Airline Category.
5. THAI received the TTG Honours 2003 Award for creativity in its airline promotional campaign "Luck is in the Air" to boost pasenger travel and confidence following the SARS crisis from Mr.Sontaya Kunplome, Minister of Tourism and Sports.
6. THAI has received the Disclosure Award 2003 from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a listed company with generous disclosure of information for the second successive year.
7. THAI has been ranked one of top 10 companies in the category of "High Quality Service/Products for Thailand" in ranking of Asia's leading companies by Far Eastern Economic Reveiw. THAI was recognized in the following five areas: 1. High quality products and services 2. Innovativeness in responding to customer needs 3. Long- term vision of management 4. Finacial soundness 5. A company others would like to emulate.