THAI with ISO
ISO is derived from the Greek word " isos" meaning " equal". This implies "Standardization". Therefore, the name for the international Organization for Standardization , or ISO ; was born.
ISO 9000 represents an international consensus of good management practices aimed at ensuring that an organization can consistently deliver high quality products or services that meet customer satisfaction and its client’s assurance of effective operations.
- Veritas Quality International) on October 31,1996.
- 2. ISO 9002 certification awarded to the Restaurant and Catering Services Department by
- 3. ISO 9002 certification awarded to the Technical Department by BVQI (Bureau Veritas
- 4. ISO 9002 certification awarded to the Cargo and Mail Department by BVQI (Bureau
- 5. ISO 9002 certification awarded to the Customer Services Department by BVQI (Bureau
- 6. ISO 9001 certification awarded to theGeneral Administration Department by BVQI
- 7. ISO 14001 certification awarded to THAI headquarters by BVQI (Bureau Veritas Quality
- 8. ISO 9002 certification awarded to the Operations Department by DNV (Det Norske
- 9. ISO 9002 certification awarded to the Station Services Department (Chiang Mai) and
- G.S.M. Maintenance Services Department on December 18-19,2000 and November
- 10. THAI's Provincial Station Service Department (Chiang Mai) and G.S.M. Maintenance
- Services Department were awarded ISO 9002 Certification from RW Tuv Institution
- 11. THAI's Technical Department and the New Aircraft Maintenance Facility at U-TAPAO
- Airport were awarded ISO 14001 from BVQI (Bureau Veritas Quality International) on
- 12. THAI's Head Office was received ISO 14001 certification by BVQI (Bureau Veritas
- 13. THAI's Information Technology Services Department was received ISO 9001 : 2000
- 14. THAI’s Customer Services Department received ISO 9001: 2000 certification from the
- Departments receiving the certification are: 1. Inflight Services & Cabin Crew
- Development Department 2. Inflight Products and Services Support Department
- 3. Corporate Product and Service Development Department.
15. THAI's Ground
- Customer Services Department has been officially awarded ISO 14001 certification
- from the Bureau Veritas Certification for its outstanding work to protect the
- environment and reach ISO environmental international standard.