Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) flight cancelled from MAA due bad weather
operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
1 stopovers permitted at Bangkok in each direction
London - Bangkok from 01 to 17 April 2017
J/U/Q class ; Normal mileage accrual V/W class : Accrues 25% ROP mileage of actual miles L class : No mileage
Charge 75% of the fare. Unaccompanied minor is not permitted.
Infant under 2 years with seat - Charge 75% of the fare Infant under 2 years without seat - Charge 20% of the fare
1. Change Reservation : Permitted with a charge of INR3,000
2. Reroute: Permitted with a charge of INR3,000 3. Change to higher fares: Not Permitted 4. Refund: Permitted with a charge of INR3,000
5. Rebooking: Permitted with a charge of INR3,000
Other Terms and Conditions
Limited seats per flight
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice.
Return fares per person, includes all applicable taxes and surcharges, correct at time of release on 18JAN17.
Discount based on savings made on Economy Class Year Round Fares (fare basis code WRLEYGB1). Fares may vary according to final destination and airport taxes/surcharges and are subject to change and availably at time of booking. If not available, all other fare options will be displayed at time of booking. Terms and conditions apply, please review at time of booking.