Notice of Internet booking payment during CHUSEOK long holiday period of 30SEP-09OCT 2017
1. Credit card payment
It is okay to issue tickets anytime when credit card payment is done at Thai homepage.
2. Cash payment
During holiday period, SEOUL THAI office will be closed.
2.1. Internet booking made until 28SEP with cash payment
Ticket can be issued when cash transfer is confirmed with staff of reservation or ticketing by the phone before 5pm of 28SEP17.
2.2. Internet booking made between 29SEP -07OCT with cash payment Cash payment is not allowed.
2.3. Internet booking made between 08OCT - 09OCT with cash payment
Cash payment is allowed. However, it is mandatory to confirm cash transfer with staff of reservation or ticketing by the phone on/after 10OCT within 72hours of reservation generated.
Please kindly be informed that if cash transfer is not confirmed with staff, then reservation will be automatically cancelled after 72hours.
You can sponsor an electronic ticket to anyone upon payment, following the below instructions, which is strictly recommended.
1. Credit Card or Visa / MasterCard debit card owners must contact any THAI city ticketing offices only during office hour at their nearest locality in person and present the following documents;
• Credit Cards or Visa / MasterCard debit card used in the purchase
• ID or passport matching that of the owner of the credit card
• Completed and signed Consent Form.
2. After the documents have been verified and approved, THAI shall provide you booking reference.
3. THAI reserves the right to deny boarding to the travelling passengers, if the above mentioned procedures and regulations have not been complied with.
* Your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card/ID information will be strictly confidential, and will be destroyed once the payment process has been completed.