Notice of Internet booking payment during CHUSEOK long holiday period of 30SEP-09OCT 2017
1. Credit card payment
It is okay to issue tickets anytime when credit card payment is done at Thai homepage.
2. Cash payment
During holiday period, SEOUL THAI office will be closed.
2.1. Internet booking made until 28SEP with cash payment
Ticket can be issued when cash transfer is confirmed with staff of reservation or ticketing by the phone before 5pm of 28SEP17.
2.2. Internet booking made between 29SEP -07OCT with cash payment Cash payment is not allowed.
2.3. Internet booking made between 08OCT - 09OCT with cash payment
Cash payment is allowed. However, it is mandatory to confirm cash transfer with staff of reservation or ticketing by the phone on/after 10OCT within 72hours of reservation generated.
Please kindly be informed that if cash transfer is not confirmed with staff, then reservation will be automatically cancelled after 72hours.
Drift into sweet sleep or a waking dream on THAI's new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft, featuring the latest aircraft design technology.
How do THAI's Dreamliner flights give you a superior experience?
• Mood lighting that changes throughout the flight for a more soothing journey
• Cleaner, healthier air with advanced filtration systems
• Smoother rides with new technology that reduces turbulence and lessens motion sickness
• Calmer cabins with quieting technologies that reduce aircraft noises and vibration
• Large windows with electromagnetic shades passengers describe as 'magical' – Cabin and seat controls can automatically darken or lighten the window glass via special gel embedded within the window panes.
• More passenger ports – Each seat in every class features a USB port so passengers can enjoy their own films and music. In addition to PC power ports at every seat in business class, economy rows feature 2 PC power ports shared between every 3 seats.
• THAI's most advanced in-seat entertainment systems
Experience THAI's Boeing 787 Dreamliner from July 2014 on domestic flights to Chiang Mai and international flights to Manila.
* No flight operate on 7 August 2014
More routes will be added throughout the year, offering the dreamiest comfort and style to even more THAI passengers.