Notice of Internet booking payment during CHUSEOK long holiday period of 30SEP-09OCT 2017
1. Credit card payment
It is okay to issue tickets anytime when credit card payment is done at Thai homepage.
2. Cash payment
During holiday period, SEOUL THAI office will be closed.
2.1. Internet booking made until 28SEP with cash payment
Ticket can be issued when cash transfer is confirmed with staff of reservation or ticketing by the phone before 5pm of 28SEP17.
2.2. Internet booking made between 29SEP -07OCT with cash payment Cash payment is not allowed.
2.3. Internet booking made between 08OCT - 09OCT with cash payment
Cash payment is allowed. However, it is mandatory to confirm cash transfer with staff of reservation or ticketing by the phone on/after 10OCT within 72hours of reservation generated.
Please kindly be informed that if cash transfer is not confirmed with staff, then reservation will be automatically cancelled after 72hours.
THAI please to inform that E-receipt can be printed by yourself for Ticket issue from www.thaiairways.com and THAI selling office in Thailand
Terms and Conditions
1. The total amount in receipt should be declared only the paid amount in the fare currency of country from where the journey commences.
2. Currently, receipts are provided for tickets which issued from www.thaiairways.com or issued from Thai Airways International Public Co.,Ltd office within Thailand.
3. Receipt can be requested for each individual ticket issued not applicable for group tickets. Please contact THAI Ticket Office in case request for group tickets or receipt.
4. Passenger can update sponsor name, address and Tax ID before printing the only one time.
5. In case of process error and no receipt was issued, please contact THAI CONTACT CENTER TEL.02-356 1111 or THAI ticketing office in person or send email to email@example.com by specify ticket number and sponsor information if needed.
6. Following by Thai Bureau of Internal Revenue rule on case of receipt, any person or entity who register to be VAT registered person or entity shall be provide the following element.
6.1 Taxpayer Identification Number
6.2 Head Office or Branch of business of taxpayer.
7. Receipt can be requested no more than 6 months after ticket is issues.
8. E-Receipt can be requested for 5 times only.
9. E-Receipt can be requested no more than 6 months after the ticket is issued.