Suspended flights to Kota Kinabalu from 01 September 2017.
THAI would like to inform all passengers that the codeshare flight service from Bangkok to Kota Kinabalu will be suspended effective 01 September 2017. The flight details are as follows:
TG2421 (WE421) / Bangkok – Kota Kinabalu / MON, WED, FRI, SAT
TG2422 (WE422) / Kota Kinabalu – Bangkok / MON, WED, FRI, SAT
For further information, please contact your nearest THAI office.
THAI would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Royal First Class
1. Service is provided for first class passengers traveling on the applicable flight/segment only. TG 4 digits flight (codeshare/extra/charter) are not allowed.
2. Online Service can be requested 24 hrs. prior departure time for outbound flight from Thailand and 48 hrs. prior departure time for inbound flight to Thailand.
3. ROP award ticket holders are also entitled to the service.
4. Request should be made in accordance with the deadline associated with applicable flight/segment in order that request can be confirmed.
5. A group booking which is created under a party (group) name is not able to process special meal through website. Please kindly request your special meal at Thai Ticketing/Reservation/Call Center offices.
6. The dish will be served as main course only. for first course/soup/salad, standard meal will be provided except for (1) Vegetarian food where all courses of vegetarian meal will be applied (2) Japanese meal where specified as -served with Japanese first course in Japanese meal box (washoku shokado)
7. Royal First Class passengers are requested to place their orders not less than 24 hours before scheduled flight departure time, by calling a local THAI Office or the THAI Contact Centre in Bangkok: Tel: (662) 356-1111