Suspended flights to Kota Kinabalu from 01 September 2017.
THAI would like to inform all passengers that the codeshare flight service from Bangkok to Kota Kinabalu will be suspended effective 01 September 2017. The flight details are as follows:
TG2421 (WE421) / Bangkok – Kota Kinabalu / MON, WED, FRI, SAT
TG2422 (WE422) / Kota Kinabalu – Bangkok / MON, WED, FRI, SAT
For further information, please contact your nearest THAI office.
THAI would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can sponsor an electronic ticket to anyone upon payment, following the below instructions, which is strictly recommended.
1. Credit Card or Visa / MasterCard debit card owners must contact any THAI city ticketing offices only during office hour at their nearest locality in person and present the following documents;
• Credit Cards or Visa / MasterCard debit card used in the purchase
• ID or passport matching that of the owner of the credit card
• Completed and signed Consent Form.
2. After the documents have been verified and approved, THAI shall provide you booking reference.
3. THAI reserves the right to deny boarding to the travelling passengers, if the above mentioned procedures and regulations have not been complied with.
* Your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card/ID information will be strictly confidential, and will be destroyed once the payment process has been completed.