With immediate effect, in anticipation of the Malaysia 14th General Election 2018, Thai Airways will waive all TG ticket issued on/before 10APR18 in Malaysia ( irrespective of fare type ) for travel on the election date to ensure the passengers travel will not be affected.
The waiver is only applicable for Malaysia Citizen only.
Only one change is permitted for all tickets, including those with restrictions on date change, must be done on/before 30APR18.
Passengers can delay their travel dates up to two (2) months from the date of original travel.
Kindly contact Thai Airways Kuala Lumpur :
1. Reservation : +603 - 2034 6999 ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. Ticketing : +603 - 2034 6900 ( email@example.com )
THAI is pleased to support international Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions by offering some benefits and services to organizer.
For Meeting, Conventions and Exhibitions
THAI is pleased to offer some of the benefits and services to organizer:
• Site inspection
• Special airfares for organizer, Guest Speaker, Committee
• Flight assistance
• Public relations assistance
• Favorable airfare for delegates and one accompany person
• Special package for Pre or Post Tour
Requirements for THAI to be official Airlines or Supporting Airlines:
• Minimum 100 international participants
• Minimum 3 months lead time to the event date
Event organizer is requested to submit a Request for Proposal Form to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Incentive Program
Here are some benefits to organizer:
• Special airfares and reservations which once fixed are guaranteed
• Site inspection
• Advance check-in for groups
• Group seating
• Customized headrest cover
• Meet/Assist on arrival and departure
• Special welcome announcement on board
Requirements for THAI for Incentive group:
• Minimum 100 participants
• Minimum 6 months lead time to the travel date
THAI special incentives program can be obtained from THAI Worldwide Offices.