With immediate effect, in anticipation of the Malaysia 14th General Election 2018, Thai Airways will waive all TG ticket issued on/before 10APR18 in Malaysia ( irrespective of fare type ) for travel on the election date to ensure the passengers travel will not be affected.
The waiver is only applicable for Malaysia Citizen only.
Only one change is permitted for all tickets, including those with restrictions on date change, must be done on/before 30APR18.
Passengers can delay their travel dates up to two (2) months from the date of original travel.
1. Participants must complete the survey and fill in all the personal information required in order to be eligible for a lucky draw.
2. There is 1 prize for this lucky draw: 1 round-trip Economy class ticket flying from/to Bangkok to/from any city operated by Thai Airways.
3. Participants can complete the survey and be eligible for a lucky draw from 15 July – 15 August 2016 at 23.59 (GMT +7)
4. Thai Airways International reserve the right to disqualify any participant if he/she is suspected of cheating.
5. Thai Airways International will announce the winner on 2 September 2016 via www.thaiairways.com (Time and place are subject to change without prior notice)
6. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable.
7. Employees (and/or immediate family members of such employees) of Thai Airways International, Wingspan Services Company and Thai Airways International’s agencies are not eligible to participate in this lucky draw.
8. The decision of Thai Airways International is final.
9. Thai Airways International reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any typographical errors.