Thai Airways are making changes to the type of aircraft operated on some Auckland – Bangkok – Auckland services.
To see if these changes affect your flight, please contact our reservations team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 377 3886 (option 2) for further information.
Thai Airways New Zealand
Royal Orchid Lounges at Suvarnabhumi Airport mirror THAI’s corporate concept derives from its own corporate identity, slogan, location, and service.
In blending these four unique characteristics, Royal Orchid Lounges reveal the following aspects:
· A reflection of the Thai image – a charming and efficient lady with flair, elegance, and gentleness.
· Smooth as silk, as per its slogan.
· The location – Suvarnabhumi.
· Service excellence, marked by speed, comfort and courtesy.
Thus, lounges are named for valuable silks that sway softly and gently, from leading royal households among Suvarnabhumi countries. Gold and silver threads that are neatly woven symbolise the beauty and elegance of THAI service.
Apart from the Royal Orchid Premium Area on Level 4 of the main terminal, Royal Orchid Lounge service is available at eight locations.
· Winner of World's Best Airline Ground Services from Skytrax
· Ranked fourth among World's Best First Class Airline Lounges from Skytrax
· Ranked second for World Best Airline Ground Services from Skytrax
· Ranked second for World Best First Class Airline Lounge from Skytrax
· Ranked third for Best Airlines Lounge in Asia-Pacific in Business Traveller Awards
· Business Traveller Award 2009 for Best Ground Service and Best Lounges
· Skytrax Best Airport Services and Best Airline Lounge First Class at the 2010 World Airline Awards
· Royal First Class Lounge at Suvarnabhumi Airport ranked Best in the 2009 Skytrax global survey of airlines. In the lounge section, THAI features five-star dining and offers spa and massage services for its customers. Staff services at THAI's Royal First Class Lounge also earned five stars for service efficiency as well as general customer care
· THAI received the Best First Class Lounge Skytrax Award 2007 for Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport
· THAI's Royal Orchid Lounge received the Excellent Management System and Hygiene in Passenger Lounge Award from the Ministry of Public Health for the implementation of the airline's hygiene in Royal Orchid Lounge.
· Ranked second by Skytrax for Royal First Class Lounge
· THAI's Royal First Class Lounge was ranked one of five best airlines in the world by Skytrax for combined quality of product and service