Thai Airways are making changes to the type of aircraft operated on some Auckland – Bangkok – Auckland services.
To see if these changes affect your flight, please contact our reservations team at: email@example.com or 09 377 3886 (option 2) for further information.
Thai Airways New Zealand
Drift into sweet sleep or a waking dream on THAI's new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft, featuring the latest aircraft design technology.
How do THAI's Dreamliner flights give you a superior experience?
• Mood lighting that changes throughout the flight for a more soothing journey
• Cleaner, healthier air with advanced filtration systems
• Smoother rides with new technology that reduces turbulence and lessens motion sickness
• Calmer cabins with quieting technologies that reduce aircraft noises and vibration
• Large windows with electromagnetic shades passengers describe as 'magical' – Cabin and seat controls can automatically darken or lighten the window glass via special gel embedded within the window panes.
• More passenger ports – Each seat in every class features a USB port so passengers can enjoy their own films and music. In addition to PC power ports at every seat in business class, economy rows feature 2 PC power ports shared between every 3 seats.
• THAI's most advanced in-seat entertainment systems
Experience THAI's Boeing 787 Dreamliner from July 2014 on domestic flights to Chiang Mai and international flights to Manila.
* No flight operate on 7 August 2014
More routes will be added throughout the year, offering the dreamiest comfort and style to even more THAI passengers.