With effective from 3rd May 2018 onwards, TG349/TG350 will operate to/from New Islamabad Intl Airport instead of Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport.Information for new airport
Information for new airport
- Approximate 50 KM from town
- Approximate 30 KM from Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport
- Thai Airways operates at zone 4
- Check-in at 3rd Floor
- Departure lounge at 2nd Floor
For additional information or queries please contact our local office in Islamabad at phone number (92 51) 227 0090 Office Hours: Mon - Sat, 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (except public holiday)
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) will offer a special New Year’s Day dessert menu on 1 January 2016, onboard all international flights from Bangkok (except Middle East routes, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India) during either lunch or dinner meal service.
• Royal First Class passengers will be served mixed fruit pudding with special vanilla Anglaise sauce and chocolate praline.
• Royal Silk Class passengers will be served mixed fruit pudding with special vanilla Anglaise sauce.
• Economy Class passengers will be served brownie cake with candied orange & cranberry with vanilla sauce.
The special dessert menu was created by THAI chefs for passengers’ pleasure while traveling with THAI.