With effective from 3rd May 2018 onwards, TG349/TG350 will operate to/from New Islamabad Intl Airport instead of Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport.Information for new airport
Information for new airport
- Approximate 50 KM from town
- Approximate 30 KM from Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport
- Thai Airways operates at zone 4
- Check-in at 3rd Floor
- Departure lounge at 2nd Floor
For additional information or queries please contact our local office in Islamabad at phone number (92 51) 227 0090 Office Hours: Mon - Sat, 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (except public holiday)
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) offers a special dessert menu on 25 December 2015, Christmas Day, onboard all international flights from Bangkok (except Middle East routes, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India) during either lunch or dinner meal service.
• Royal First Class passengers will be served apple & cranberry parfiat with cranberry compote and chocolate marzipan.
• Royal Silk Class passengers will be served apple & cranberry parfiat with cranberry compote.
• Economy Class passengers will be served Maria cake with vanilla Anglaise sauce.
THAI chefs have created the special dessert menu for passenger’s pleasure while traveling with THAI.