With effective from 3rd May 2018 onwards, TG349/TG350 will operate to/from New Islamabad Intl Airport instead of Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport.Information for new airport
Information for new airport
- Approximate 50 KM from town
- Approximate 30 KM from Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport
- Thai Airways operates at zone 4
- Check-in at 3rd Floor
- Departure lounge at 2nd Floor
For additional information or queries please contact our local office in Islamabad at phone number (92 51) 227 0090 Office Hours: Mon - Sat, 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (except public holiday)
Passengers traveling overseas should check the validity of the following documents:
1. Passport Passports of individuals traveling overseas must have a validity of more than 6 months. An exception may be made depending on the country concerned but this depends on their regulations. The passport holder must contact the embassy concerned to check the travel requirements prior to conducting travel.
2. Visa Individuals are recommended to check travel-related information at respective embassies, as each country has different requirements for foreign nationals' entry. Passengers are recommended to check this information prior to departure in order to avoid being denied travel at the airport.