Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
1. This promotion is available for purchase through THAI Ticketing Office and Online .
2. This promotion for economy class ticket on one-way valid for travel on THAI and THAI Smile .
Weekday : valid for travel on Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
Weekend : valid for travel on Friday / Saturday / Sunday
3. Ticketing date Now until 30 September 2014 and departure date Now until 30 September 2014.
4. Ticket validity 14 Days. ( Last travelling date 30 September 2014 only ).
5. Name Change , reroute , refund and upgrade are not allowed after ticketed .
6. Flight / date change within promotional period and travelling on weekday / weekend same as original ticket , SAME RBD are allowed with fee THB 500. ( Must contact for ticket reissuance wihtin original ticket validity / Expired tickets shall not be accepted for travel and/or exchange all cases )
** No show charge 30 % of normal fare ( RBD : Y ) will be imposed on late cancellation ( within 3 hours before original departure date)
7. No discount for Child and Infant.( Child and Infant apply same net adult )
8. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
9. Normal mileage accrual .
THAI reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.